letter c Caslon metal type letter C letter T letter O letter O letter L letter S

Monday, August 2, 2010

Tool #5

I wanted to use Delicious - but due to issues with Yahoo I settled for Diigo instead, which is much more complicated than I actually need it to be - I appreciate the specificity, but I prefer a google search instead I think.  I found it easiest to search for tags within Community Library - that is where I actually found things I could use.  I searched recipes and came up with this spot... NY Times Recipes which looks pretty good.  Then I searched Gardening and came up with this one - gardening-techniques that is very user-friendly.  I found the broader the subject you searched, the easier it was to sift through.  I'm glad to know about social tagging, but I don't think its a tool that I will use.

No comments:

Post a Comment